Headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi, Ergon, Inc. and its subsidiaries are built on a foundation of petroleum-related enterprises begun in 1954 by its Chairman, Leslie B. Lampton. Starting as a petroleum retailer with only two employees, Ergon has evolved into a network of market-leading companies employing over 2,200 people.
Ergon’s roots are in the petroleum industry service areas, including trucking and propane distribution, marine transportation and petroleum marketing. Over time, the Company added ventures in refining, terminaling, asphalt marketing, mid-river operations, exploration, maintenance support and real estate to form a base of entities that would become Ergon subsidiaries.
Today, Ergon operates as a sophisticated crude oil processor, transporter and marketer of refined products, as well as a producer and marketer of specialty asphalt products, an oil and gas explorer and real estate developer. Ergon also functions as a manufacturer of road maintenance products and equipment. From our beginnings in service oriented enterprises, we have moved forward to become a well-diversified portfolio of companies.
- Ergon Acquires Bunges Interest in Mississippi Ethanol Facility
- Ergon-Texas Pipeline, Inc. Acquires the Thompsons Pipeline System from Blueknight
- New HyVolt Truck is an Award Winner at The Great American Trucking Show
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Signs Terminaling Agreement With NuStar Energy, L.P.
- Ergon Trucking, Inc. Driver Competes in National Truck Driving Championships
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Acquires Terminal Facility in Wolcott, Kansas
- Ergon Companies Provided Assistance During Vicksburg Barge Incident
- Upcoming Turnaround at Ergon Refining
- Ergon, Inc. Announces Expansion at West Virginia Refinery
- Ergon Refining, Inc., Announces Expansion at its Vicksburg, MS Refinery
- Ergon, Inc. Announces Expansion in the Appalachian Region
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Acquires Henkel's Corrosion Engineering Division
- Ergon, Inc. Announces Agreement to Sell Ownership Interest in Lion Oil Company
- Ergon Refining, Inc. Achieves New Environmental Standard
- Krahn Chemie Expands Portfolio with Naphthenics From Ergon
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions and Mathy Construction Awarded Patent for Revix™
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Inks Lease Agreement with Blueknight
- Commissioners thank Ergon employees for fire assistance
- Ergon Promotes Puckett
- Ergon Promotes Rasco
- Ergon Elevates Busbea
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc., Leases 20 SemGroup Energy Partners' Facilities
- Ergon, Inc. announced effort to comply with REACH regulations.
- Ergon, Inc. To Sponsor Billy Ballew Motorsports, Mitchell in 2008 Mitchell to Compete for Rookie of Year Honors
- Ergon, Inc., Announces Acquisition of Innovative Adhesives Company
- Ergon Refining, Inc. announces increased production capacity.
- ERGON-WEST VIRGINIA, INC. INVESTS IN NEW DIESEL TECHNOLOGY
- Proposed Ethanol Plant to be One of the Largest in Southeast.
- Ergon Refining, Inc. and Ergon, West Virginia, Inc. Successfully Transition to ISO 9001:2000
- Ergon-West Virginia, Inc. takes the lead for cleaner air
- Ergon Refining, Inc. takes the lead for cleaner air
- Ergon Refining, Inc. announces increase in Naphthenic Base Oil capacity