Ergon is a company that works.
We’re family owned and operated, brought together more than six decades ago in the petroleum industry’s service sectors. Driven by the values of hard work, customer service, reliable supply and quality products, we’ve grown steadily and strategically over the years to become a well-diversified organization.
Our companies are engaged in a wide range of operations including sophisticated crude oil processing, marketing naphthenic and paraffinic specialty oils, producing and marketing specialty asphalt products, manufacturing and marketing road maintenance products and machinery, transporting and terminaling raw materials and refined products, propane marketing, oil and gas exploration and real estate development—among other undertakings. Our horizons have expanded since we first began, but our mission remains the same:
Meet needs. Support families. Serve customers.
We attribute our progress and achievements to one ingredient: our people. Through the efforts of forward-thinking, responsive employees and the integrated relationships of our company’s many components, Ergon has built a synergistic company in the fullest sense of the word.
- Ergon to Adjust Naphthenic Prices
- Ergon's Jimmy Rasco Presented with International Honor
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions to Break Ground on New Facility Near Austin, TX
- Ergon Driver Shifts into High Gear at National Truck Driving Championships
- Process Oils, Inc. Becomes Part of Ergon Family of Companies
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions Acquires Emulsion Plant in Mt. Pleasant, Tenn.
- Update on the Ship Collision at Ergon - St. James
- Ergon BioFuels Enters Into Comprehensive Service Arrangement With Gavilon
- Ergon Refining Wins PlantWeb Excellence Award
- Ergon Announces the Formation of Ergon México
- Ergon BioFuels to Restart Vicksburg Ethanol Facility
- Madison County School District Purchases Ergon’s DTI Campus
- Ergon - Ironton Acquires Terminal in Ironton, Ohio
- Ergon to Adjust Naphthenic Prices in North America
- Ergon to Expand Capabilities at its Mississippi-Based Specialty Oil Refinery
- Ergon Announces Plans for Growth at Appalachian Basin Facilities
- Ergon Receives Supplier Excellence Award from Eastman Chemical Company
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Acquires Terminal in North Carolina
- Ergon Acquires Bunges Interest in Mississippi Ethanol Facility
- Ergon-Texas Pipeline, Inc. Acquires the Thompsons Pipeline System from Blueknight
- New HyVolt Truck is an Award Winner at The Great American Trucking Show
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Signs Terminaling Agreement With NuStar Energy, L.P.
- Ergon Trucking, Inc. Driver Competes in National Truck Driving Championships
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Acquires Terminal Facility in Wolcott, Kansas
- Ergon Companies Provided Assistance During Vicksburg Barge Incident
- Upcoming Turnaround at Ergon Refining
- Ergon, Inc. Announces Expansion at West Virginia Refinery
- Ergon Refining, Inc., Announces Expansion at its Vicksburg, MS Refinery
- Ergon, Inc. Announces Expansion in the Appalachian Region
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Acquires Henkel's Corrosion Engineering Division
- Ergon, Inc. Announces Agreement to Sell Ownership Interest in Lion Oil Company
- Ergon Refining, Inc. Achieves New Environmental Standard
- Krahn Chemie Expands Portfolio with Naphthenics From Ergon
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions and Mathy Construction Awarded Patent for Revix™
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. Inks Lease Agreement with Blueknight
- Commissioners thank Ergon employees for fire assistance
- Ergon Promotes Puckett
- Ergon Promotes Rasco
- Ergon Elevates Busbea
- Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc., Leases 20 SemGroup Energy Partners' Facilities
- Ergon, Inc. announced effort to comply with REACH regulations.
- Ergon, Inc. To Sponsor Billy Ballew Motorsports, Mitchell in 2008 Mitchell to Compete for Rookie of Year Honors
- Ergon, Inc., Announces Acquisition of Innovative Adhesives Company
- Ergon Refining, Inc. announces increased production capacity.
- ERGON-WEST VIRGINIA, INC. INVESTS IN NEW DIESEL TECHNOLOGY
- Proposed Ethanol Plant to be One of the Largest in Southeast.
- Ergon Refining, Inc. and Ergon, West Virginia, Inc. Successfully Transition to ISO 9001:2000
- Ergon-West Virginia, Inc. takes the lead for cleaner air
- Ergon Refining, Inc. takes the lead for cleaner air
- Ergon Refining, Inc. announces increase in Naphthenic Base Oil capacity